Do you want to syndicate me?
Why would a local newspaper want to syndicate me?
A good weekday column can help local newspapers. Local newspapers help local communities.
As for me, I have been...
- Syndicated at China Daily Mail and written "Prelude" and "Cadence" columns every week for over five years.
- Podcasting regularly and consistently for over four years.
- Writing regular editorials at Pacific Daily Times for four years at the "Symphony" editorial blog, documenting a consistent awareness of politics.
- Predicting several events, including most of how the 2017 election would turn out.
- Living in Asia for almost a decade to develop my unique perspective.
- Widening my perspective and knowledge every day with many projects, including writing a diverse array of books, computer code, marketing, life coaching, and more.
My syndicated column style is based on the 400-word archetype series, Afterthought. These are written the morning after writing the Symphony editorials every Monday. My goal is to be a "unifying gadfly", stir discussion, or at least inspire an opposite opinion. I hope more people will discuss opposing views with new ideas.
To learn more about how to be a syndicate, Contact Jesse.